Scarlett Moffatt is set to return for a second year on ‘Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway’.
The I’m A Celebrity winner impressed the duo during her sting on the ITV hit show earlier this year and now Scarlett has already signed a deal to return to the next.
Dec said: “Scarlett has signed her contract so we can talk about her! She is back!”
He told Sun Online: “We loved Scarlet so much! Scarlet is brilliant she hit the ground running.
“She bought a real wit and charm to the show that was sadly lacking. She brought this lovely female presence and we loved having her.”
Dec admitted that he was convinced of Scarlett’s suitability for the show after she starred in ‘I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!’.
He explained: “As soon as we worked with her on I’m A Celebrity we wanted her.”
Yay! How exciting!